< back to scores
the score performance
The aim of this piece is to encourage you to explore a defined area of the city and discover and reflect on all the data points with a potential security application. By data points we mean places and technologies where you think the city is taking information from you and others to manage safety.
- Define collectively an area in the city where the piece will take place and appoint a meeting place
- Define the duration of the piece. A 20 minutes length is recommended, but different durations are possible too.
- Walk around this area and try to find as many different types of data points as possible.
- Create and archive. For every data point you find, do the following:
- Take a picture of it
- Send the picture via WhatsApp/Signal to 0640311665, and add a caption with
- One or more words that describe how the data point makes you feel or what it makes you think
- One or more words that describe how you (would) interact with this data point